On: Trending Topics, View Reports, Login to Your Secure Portal, Forms/Court Documents, Forms/Court Documents, Registration Page, Contact the Administrator, Find a MAF Physician and Alerts
and Important Dates.
Log into: https://www.nflconcussionsettlement.com/
(and click on the link(s) you need for more information)
Payable Monetary Awards
BAP Appointments Attended
Payable Monetary Award Amounts
Most importantly – No Recovery, No Charge on any above listed services
30G-100G+ CASH FOR SPORTS INJURIES COMPENSATION FOR THOSE
WITH SOMEKIND OF CALIFORNIA CONNECTIONS
REMINDER: February 6, 2019 is an important deadline for the submission of certain claims in the Settlement Program.
We have you best interest in heart!
The following note on this page is just part of the protocol we have to follow on our advertising - Please understand the attorney will not allow you to file a false or fraudulent case anyway.
Note: Making a false or fraudulent workers' compensation claim is a felony subject to up to 5 years in prison or a fine of up to $50,000 or double the value of the fraud, whichever is greater, or by both imprisonment and fine.
BAP Appointments Scheduled
Disclaimer: We are here to provide you with expertise and guidance we have gained through experience and research only – We are not here to provide legal services. All your legal matters will be provided by an attorney of your choice once you have decided to proceed forward.
The In re: National Football League Players’ Concussion Injury Litigation class action settlement became final and effective on January 7, 2017, which is the “Effective Date” of the Settlement Program.
The Monetary Awards claims process opened on March 23, 2017, for all registered Settlement Class Members with a Qualifying Diagnosis to submit a Claim Package.
We redesigned this Home page on December 15, 2017. The new layout uses Quick Link icons so you can access important features of the website with just a click. We also added a reporting feature where you can look at three detailed PDF reports if you click the View Reports icon. We will update these reports weekly.
Images by: depositphotos.com
Claim Packages Received
Attention: All information provided on this page has been reviewed and approved by a California ethics attorney.
FORMER PROFESSIONAL ATHLETES
The filing process cost NOTHING upfront until these cash benefits are placed in your hands. We charge 5% using the final
"recovered amount" as a guideline.
If there's NO RECOVERY
there's Absolutely NO CHARGE.
Images by: depositphotos.com
Type your paragraph here.
Information provided by THE OFFICIAL NFL CONCUSSION SETTLEMENT PROGRAM WEBSITE
The above information is provided by: THE OFFICIAL NFL CONCUSSION SETTLEMENT PROGRAM WEBSITE
1-855-887-3485 | ClaimsAdministrator@NFLConcussionSettlement.com | P.O. Box 25369 Richmond, VA 23260
Recovery Services, LLC
Registered Settlement Class Members
1. A founder and an advocacy group (NOT an attorney referral service) – In no direct association with “CA workers comp claim process”. We provide many other services beside CA workers comp (see below) Although some of our clients benefited and are benefiting from our help with our experience, knowledge and expertise - We are just “an information clearing house”after almost 8 years working in the field.
2 We are a free standing entity away from any attorney or law firm; further more we have never been compensated by any attorney. That’s the only way we can LEGALLYstay helping players become aware of these cash benefits. Attorneys are not allowed to search for players nor are they allowed to pay anyone in any way to search for players. We work for the players and not for the attorneys. These workers comp attorneys have “NO BEARING”on us what so ever.
3. We are non-biased with the attorneys whereas “RUNNERS” only take you to the attorneys who pay them. We are helping you to choose the “best” that can maximize your recovery and handle your case in a timely and efficient manner. We also help you to understand any discrepancy with counsel when his/her work is not adhering to the standard – We help you consider all options based upon our experience gained by being in business for almost 8 years. Please note that changing attorneys will not cause any loss in momentum – That’s a myth. Regardless which attorney you choose – Our contract is BINDING.
4. Our contract has been approved and drafted by a California ethics attorney. The5% we charge after your case is matured is solely based upon a contingent fee and is our way to make it easy for you to enter this process with no upfront cost. (Remember we are working for FREE the entire time even if it takes years.) The 5% is not part of your settlement – It is simply a guideline for a contingency fee using the “recovered amount” based on our efforts. It’s going to be paid by you when the process is over and not paid by the source of your settlement therefore “it’s not part of your settlement”.
5. As a LEGAL business we are fortunate to have operated this service for almost 8 successful years and have made a lot of friends along the way in the NBA, NFL, MLB, MLS, NHL, Some of you may try to stay away from us because of what others operating illegally have told you, IE: “RUNNERS and CAPPERS”. To not communicate with us is not in your best interest because there are so many things we can still help you with during the process by our experience and knowledge – Frankly, even on these attorneys’ track records and reputations.
6. We are here even though some of you are trying to distance yourself from us. We like to hear from you so we can help you with your needs accordingly. You might be surprised! Eight years is a long time – We must be doing something “RIGHT”?